The Security Deposit Waiver
What is the Security Deposit Waiver (SDW)?
- The Security Deposit Waiver covers accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why purchase SDW?
- With SDW, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. Because a SDW is included in your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by the rental property.
- Stay balanced. SDW can save you from tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
What does SDW cover?
- SDW covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $500 (or $1,000). The SDW will cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
What is not covered by SDW?
- Intentional property damage.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.